Dreams and Messages

My sweet husband came up the stairs late last night in my dreams...
announcing that he was so overloaded with luggage that we had to get in the car and go to the airport and retrieve his things. (note:we have no car or airport on the island )
He came in the middle of the might because he was late from Bangkok. It was mixed in the middle of other visions, but physically real, I felt the house wobble as he came up the stairs.
I got up out of bed and went to assist him. Literally!
I woke up to read this message from him in the AM...
"Almost going home...OMG...I never spend this long packing my stuff. Thank God I didn't wait till the last moment tomorrow morning. I had to McGuyver my way out of it to have it fit in my regular luggage !
Anyway I was thinking, since I arrive very early in the morning in Bangkok why I wouldn't be productive and get the new ceiling fans, lights, decorations for new entrance and toilet and a couple of other things. If my presence on the island is not immediately required it makes sense for me to make myself useful in Bangkok.
I'm going to catch a couple of hrs of sleep...
Love, Matthijs"
No comments:
Post a Comment