Sunday, June 27, 2010

Puppies came all night long by candle light!!!! Phu Quoc Ridgeback


WELL!
I was on Skype with Judy Baxter and my daughter Elissa bringing in the new puppies
and a giant storm hit the island!
Total power outage the rest of the night! It was fun by candle light!
You should have seen me last night trying to COBRA PROOF the house!!! Afraid the smell of the pups would attract jungle visitors!!!!!! I think I burned enough incense to cover any smells for miles. I am feeling a bit like and Indian with a dot!
2 were still born:(. Me, in the giant storm, trying to take them far into the jungle at 4 am. (still born ones I mean) 6 have arrived healthy :) 4 black with little bits of white and 2 little cows;) (white with black spots). Not something you see very often on this island,a white dog. In fact, I have never seen one accept ... Hmmmmm...it must have been that one random Dalmatian I have seen making the rounds on the beach!!! The river is running so full, it sounds like I am on the deck of a cruise ship!!!!!!! Full of puppies!!!
I am exhausted. I fired up the Thai grill and cooked eggs and toast for us all while waiting for electricity to return on. The sun is shining, the electric is on, it is 7:39 am...oh my gosh...is she having another one?????

No comments:

Post a Comment