

SOUND HEALING as well as CRYSTAL AND REIKI HEALING.
Been connecting with a lot of experiences in that realm in Thailand.
So much to tell you about me.
Manifesting
SCHOOL OF VOCAL HEALING
First in intent,
then in practice,
then in the physical world.
I use reiki and sound as well, when I work with others to open their own eternal voice.
based on my own field experiences~ Music Therapy at ASU, Pre- Thailand.
I have been blessed to explore, life as a voice teacher and singer, in over 9 countries. I have been collecting healing experiences of others, and my self as well, in my journal and soul. At present, I am working with the voices of a Russian yoga practitioner, a French artist/entrepreneur, and a Thai musician.
Off now to check my little garden, on the earth and in my soul.
I am truly ready now.
LoVE MuCh, Charla
Pic of Neil, my fab guitarist and soul brother from NZ, and my STARsoul sister, his wife, Isla.
What amazing experiences and connections we had together.
Crazy all nighters!
We will record together soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment